Serving clients throughout Ontario, Kalsi & Associates has specialized in personal injury cases for several years. Our lawyers focus actively on achieving desired settlements with your best interest in mind. We have the experience and knowledge required to handle complex matters as efficiently as possible. Our lawyers, paralegals and legal staff are committed to providing you with quality service and addressing all questions and concerns in a timely manner. It is our goal to ensure you are satisfied with our services and obtain the compensation you deserve as a result of an unfortunate accident.
About Kalsi & Associates
(Formerly BK Personal Injury Law)
Our team of legal professionals can assist you with any type of personal injury case or insurance claim from motor vehicle accident claims and long term/short-term disability benefits, to slip and fall action. At Kalsi & Associates, we have a successful track record of protecting the rights of our clients and fostering trust while remaining committed to justice and fair compensation.
We protect your rights so you can focus on your road to recovery.
Serving clients throughout Ontario, Kalsi & Associates has specialized in personal injury cases for several years.
- Personal Injury LitigationClaims can be frustrating. It is time to know your......
- Motor Vehicle AccidentsAn accident can occur at no fault of your own .....
- Slip and FallCan happen anywhere. Damages may .....
- Accident BenefitsAs an individual involved in a motor vehicle accident......
- Term Disability BenefitsInjuries can have a serious impact on a victim. Disability....
Working with your best interest in mind.We protect your rights, maximize your benefits and put you back on the road to recovery.
- Erica Caldaron Legal Assistant to Yousef Jabbour & Bobby Kalsi
- Linda To Licensed Paralegal to Sheryl Patel
- Dhanvir Sohal Legal Assistant to Brian Murnaghan
- Mary Reghelini Office Administrator
- Kim Mohammed-Sieudhan Legal Assistant to Thomas Long
- Jaspreet Sidhu Legal Support Staff
- Amarit Sekhon Legal Assistant to Mariya Verkhovets
- Navneet Purewal Receptionist
- Natasha Balakrishnan Law Clerk to Roshanne Atherley
- Evanee Yahathu Legal Assistant to Amelio Thé
- We have worked extremely hard to make a difference in the lives of our clients. Positive feedback from clients and other lawyers truly means the world to us. Read what some of our clients are saying about our work.Thank you for taking my case. I was treated with kindness and respect, I would recommend BK Personal Injury Law (Now Operating as Kalsi and Associates) to everyone. Thank you for getting me some peace of mind.As a Client of BK Personal Injury Law (Now Operating as Kalsi and Associates), I was happy with the services they provided to me and satisfied with how well they took care of my case.I was very satisfied with the way BK Personal Injury Law (Now Operating as Kalsi and Associates) firm represented me in connection with my motor vehicle accident claim.This is to sincerely communicate my gratitude to BK Personal Injury Law (Now Operating as Kalsi and Associates), specially to Mr. Bobby Kalsi and his team for efficiently handling my 'Slip & Fall' matter.
- Dog bites and its relations to personal injury law Other than being painful and traumatic, dog bites can also cause many injuries such as puncture wounds, crush injuries, infection, disfigurement, emotional distress, psychological injuries, and even death – when the attack is more intense or when the initial personal injury causes infection. Those are only … Continue reading Dog bites and its relations to personal injury law →4 benefits of filing personal injury claims with the help of a lawyer Source: Examiner If you have been injured due to an accident or as a result of negligence, there is still a chance that the offending party or insurance carrier could contest your personal injury claim. This is the main reason … Continue reading 4 benefits of filing personal injury claims with the help of a lawyer →How to avoid the most common personal injuries Stop for a minute and think of how many people you know have been injured in an accident. There is at least one name, right? Unfortunately, there is not a secret formula to prevent someone from being involved in an accident, but there sure are some … Continue reading How to avoid the most common personal injuries →Stop for a second and think about all of the things you are thankful for. Your family, your friends, your job, your personal achievements, your overall happiness. Can you imagine what it would be like to have it all gone away because of a simple mistake, that may even be someone else’s fault? Christmas, Thanksgiving … Continue reading Tips for safe driving on the holidays →Date: Dec-02-2015 Source: CBC News Police are searching for a suspect following they found a pistol in a BMW at the scene of a hit-and-run accident near Dufferin Street and Dundas Street West. Our personal injury lawyer will focus on handling your case and fighting for your benefit so you can focus on getting something … Continue reading BMW crashed with Taxi and Police Searching for hit and run man →What should you do after a car accident? Car accidents are unpredictable and even if you are a very careful driver you may get involved in a one. That is why you need to be prepared: always carry in your vehicle your cell phone, a first aid kit, a fire extinguisher, a set of cones, … Continue reading What should you do after a car accident? →Every Brampton personal injury lawyer would prefer, more than words could express, that safer defensive driving by all GTA motorists leave us with a fraction of the lawsuits we could otherwise have to contest among ourselves. There are few things more tragic about the Greater Toronto Area’s annual traffic accident tallies than the realization of … Continue reading BRAMPTON PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER URGES GTA MOTORISTS: EMBRACE DEFENSIVE DRIVING →Consequences of an accident: head and neck injuries Being involved in some kind of accident already is very unfortunate, but the worst part is that it also brings consequences that can extend the suffering for the victim and their loved ones’. A person can be injured in many types of accidents, and among other reasons, … Continue reading Consequences of an accident: head and neck injuries →When involved in an accident, people are often unaware on how to proceed. With so much to think about, in many cases they can end up without enough information to make an accident claim. Since accidents are unpredictable, being informed is essential. Find out what are the documents to gather before making an accident claim. … Continue reading Documents that help you prove your case after an accident. →Date: December 04, 2015 Source: CP24 A 23-year-old guy who was airlifted to hospital after a single-vehicle accident in Brampton early Sunday morning will look damaged driving charges, police say. If you are injured on a road accident, call our car accident lawyer for legal advice. The accident happened in the locality of Embleton Road … Continue reading Single Vehicle Crash at Brampton – Driver suffers critical injuries →With Toronto wrapped in the heart of fall, many outdoorsy adventurers are embracing the crisp air to take in the brilliant turning leaves from astride a bicycle for a few last rides before the Blue Jays’ World Series chase and pumpkin-spice everything yields to retail insanity and eggnog by the barrel. Of course, late-season riders … Continue reading TORONTO’S FALL PRIMER ON BICYCLE-MOTORIST SAFETY →Learn how to avoid some mistakes that can invalidate your personal injury claim Imagine the situation: you are unfortunately involved in an accident and decide to make a personal injury claim to get compensated for your damages. You do not have a lot of experience with this sort of situation, but decide to go through … Continue reading Learn how to avoid some mistakes that can invalidate your personal injury claim →Source: Mondaq Everyone already knows what Uber is. What many riders and drivers need to understand, however, is that there can be some issues regarding coverage related to car accidents while in or involving an Uber car. Prior to July 2016, if a rider or a driver had a car accident with an Uber driver … Continue reading Canada: Uber – Are You Covered Under Insurance If Injured? →Can a crime victim make a claim? If you are familiar with Kalsi & Associates’ work, you are aware that we help those who have suffered a personal injury due to car accidents, slip and falls, work related issues and much more. On those cases, people who have being injured can be compensated for … Continue reading Can a crime victim make a claim? →10 common motor vehicle accident injuries Source: Main Street Health Unfortunately, a car accident can happen anytime and anywhere, changing someone’s life forever. Before you ever find yourself or a loved one involved in a car accident at some point, it is important to know what are the most common injuries that can occur … Continue reading 10 common motor vehicle accident injuries →The dangers of slip and fall accidents There are many kinds of accidents that can lead to a person being injured, and slip and fall accidents are one of the most common ones. That is why people are not usually prepared to deal with the consequences and the danger of slip and fall cases … Continue reading The dangers of slip and fall accidents →What should you do after a slip and fall accident? One thing is true: in life everything is uncertain. Even when you make plans so that it all works well in your favor, you have to be aware and prepared to deal with the possibility of something happening anywhere and anytime. In Ontario, for example, … Continue reading What should you do after a slip and fall accident? →Suing for Slip and Fall: What is Your Suffering Worth? Source: FindLaw One typical reaction after being injured by slipping and falling is the urge to sue someone or some company but you have to be sure if your case allows that kind of measure. You can sue if you are injured and negligence … Continue reading Suing for Slip and Fall: What is Your Suffering Worth? →How can a personal injury lawyer help a case of catastrophic injury? Catastrophic injuries can occur at any time and without warning, leaving the victim with serious and long term effects, many times resulting permanent disabilities for the rest of the person’s life. They can affect the victim’s family as well because the victim … Continue reading How can a personal injury lawyer help a case of catastrophic injury? →Should I choose long-term or short-term disability insurance? Before understanding which you should purchase, it is important to know what is, in fact, Disability Insurance. Disability Insurance is nothing more than income protection, meaning that insurance will pay you when you are disabled (due to a personal injury or illness) and is unable to work … Continue reading Should I choose long-term or short-term disability insurance? →How much is your pain worth? Learn how to calculate reasonable pain. It is impossible to put an actual price on someone else’s pain and suffering and that is why it is so difficult to be in the jury’s position in any personal injury case. One of the main reasons why it is such … Continue reading How much is your pain worth? Learn how to calculate reasonable pain. →Winter’s snow-and-ice deluge grinds few corners of North America to a halt quite as it does the Greater Toronto Area. A drive around the corner becomes a greater gamble than ever, not so much because you don’t know what you’re doing when the roads are blanketed in white, but because there’s absolutely no reining in … Continue reading Brush Up On Wintertime Defensive Driving Before Snow Strikes Toronto →8 steps to take after a car accident Being involved in a car accident is not only dangerous but can also lead to many post complications. If you find yourself involved in a car accident, there are a few medical, financial, and legal actions to take to be protected and recover from the car accident … Continue reading 8 steps to take after a car accident →Requirements for long term disability claims Even worse than suffering an accident, while you’re being dedicated to your work in Ontario, is having your rights and benefits denied by insurance companies. Besides handling physical and/or mental pain from your personal injury, you have to deal with lots of frustration and concerns, since you … Continue reading Requirements for long term disability claims →How can social media affect your personal injury claim? Nowadays it is hard to imagine the world without the internet. We face ourselves living in an era where it is easy to be connected all the time. That, of course, includes social media. A Pew Research Center report from January of 2014 stated that … Continue reading How can social media affect your personal injury claim? →Who is responsible for your injuries if you slip and fall in a store? Assume you slip and fall in a store or in a business in Ontario, how would you know whether you have a potential case or claim? A store or business can be sued for a slip and fall accident on its … Continue reading Who is responsible for your injuries if you slip and fall in a store? →The international medical community has never taken the long-term ramifications of concussions and severe brain trauma more seriously. Brampton personal injury lawyers have taken it to heart that when it comes to head injuries, professional athletes performing weekly or even nightly under intensely violent conditions are little removed from “ordinary” citizens left with severe cognitive … Continue reading BRAMPTON PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER URGES AWARENESS OF ACCIDENTAL CONCUSSION SYMPTOMS, CONSEQUENCES →The danger of sleeping pills in car accidents One of the most significant changes modern life has brought to the general population is that there is a sense that people should always keep adapting their lifestyles to suit new technologies, upcoming demands and many expectations. These things can put people in a lot of stress … Continue reading The danger of sleeping pills in car accidents →OPP says that this year’s Labour Day long weekend was the deadliest in 20 years This year’s Labour Day long weekend had a tragic end to many individuals. According to the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP), 12 people were killed on the streets during the Labour Day weekend, mostly as a consequence of distracted driving. On … Continue reading OPP says that this year’s Labour Day long weekend was the deadliest in 20 years →Were you involved in a hit and run accident? Know your rights! Everybody knows that, if you are involved in a car accident, it is prudent to stay and give all the necessary assistance and information to the victim. Unfortunately, that does not happen all the time. Being involved in an accident can be terrifying … Continue reading Were you involved in a hit and run accident? Know your rights! →Reasonable Doubt: Why Cuts to Insurance Benefits are a Social Justice Issue Source: Now Toronto Car insurance is a topic that has a big impact on Ontario’s population because it can cause major impacts. Every year, nearly 50,000 people suffer from car accident injuries in Ontario and many of them experience significant cases of injuries … Continue reading Reasonable Doubt: Why Cuts to Insurance Benefits are a Social Justice Issue →Self-driving cars and motor vehicle accidents: who is responsible? The existence of self-driving cars outside the movie theater and television screens is the proof that we are already living in the future. Tesla Motors’ latest creation is a self-driving vehicle that is gaining a lot of popularity and, along with that, comes the questions. … Continue reading Self-driving cars and motor vehicle accidents: who is responsible? →Brain injuries after an accident There is no other personal injury that can be more serious than brain injury because it can have many different effects on the victim caused by a major head injury. Unfortunately, it can occur in a variety of different ways whether it is from a car accident, slip and fall, or … Continue reading Brain injuries after an accident →Anatomy of a slip and fall Source: The Lawyers Weekly Many Canadians experience slippery walking conditions outdoors through the years, but slips and falls with potentially serious consequences can also occur on indoor surfaces. Slip and fall injuries cases can increase a lot as the population ages and the World Health Organization estimates that … Continue reading Anatomy of a slip and fall →Source By: Theglobeandmail The next wave of hobby drones will be wrapped in boxes underneath Christmas trees before they fill the skies. If industry sales projections come true, the holiday season will put tens of thousands of relative novices at the controls of small unmanned aerial vehicles in densely populated cities and suburbs. All that … Continue reading Your kid just got a drone. Should you get insurance? →
Despite the increase in the number of deaths, Ontario is not increasing penalties for distracted drivingSource: Global NEWS According to the OPP (Ontario Provincial Police), in 2016, the number of deaths related to distracted driving car accidents have exceeded the ones related to impaired driving for the first time since 2009, when distracted driving laws were introduced in Ontario. In August, the OPP investigated 38 deaths related to distracted driving … Continue reading Despite the increase in the number of deaths, Ontario is not increasing penalties for distracted driving →Why hire Kalsi & Associates as your personal injury lawyer? If being injured isn’t bad enough, imagine if it happens because of someone else’s fault in a negligent or intentional way? It can cause losses that are not only physical but also mental and emotional creating lots of damages for your family and social … Continue reading Why hire Kalsi & Associates as your personal injury lawyer? →Ever have a moment, mid-conversation, when you just want to ask the other person, “Do you actually hear some of the things you say when you talk?” Personal injury law – any legal practice in the Greater Toronto Area, really – is a daily litigious, communicative game in which every word has weight. There’s a … Continue reading THE WORST THINGS A TORONTO PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER COULD SAY →Most common injuries that could happen at work Even if you think your work is a safe place, there are some injuries that can happen anytime and your workplace is not immune to them. People always assume that nothing is ever going to happen to them but the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) has … Continue reading Most common injuries that could happen at work →Is suing for whiplash an option? After a car accident happens, the victim can suffer from a lot of injuries, being whiplash one of them. Whiplash happens especially when the car accident is involved in a rear-end collision, causing a sudden forward and backward movement of the head and neck. It can cause a … Continue reading Is suing for whiplash an option? →Brampton car accident lawyers across our area take numerous cases this time of year stemming from hazardous winter driving conditions. In this instance, cold and wet weather didn’t so much cause a woman’s car to careen into a pond Wednesday night as make the potential consequences so much more severe. The yet-unidentified woman escaped … Continue reading BRAMPTON CAR ACCIDENT LAWYERS URGE CAUTION AFTER TORONTO DRIVER DROWNS CAR IN POND →